Genorise Scientists have developed a series of DNA isolation kits suitable for your testing, research and
product development. DNA preparation can be applied to PCR, DNA sequencing (nuclear and
mitochondrial DNA), forensic DNA testing (STR profiling), genotyping, SNP detection, copy number
variation, and other genetic testing. The DNA isolation kits have proven effective and reliable for the
challenging samples that contain low level of DNA content.
DNA isolation is a critical step for successful downstream applications such as PCR-based detections of
SNP, STR, copy number variation and other genes of interest. Quality and quantity of DNA samples
matter to your research/testing especially for samples that contain extremely low DNA content, such
as urine. DNA isolation is very difficult for those limited samples using silica membrane and magnetic
bead based methods. Kits from others emphasize time saving that do not work for limited samples.
However you would expect success with our kits. Our DNA isolation kits recover all forms of nucleic
acids and have several advantages: no hazardous phenol-chloroform and much better yield compared
to column or bead methods. We tell you the truth about our products with detailed protocols and
guarantee your success. With result proven strategy, our products and methods would definitely stand
out with those difficult and low abundance samples!
Copyright 2009-2015 GENORISE SCIENTIFIC, INC. All Rights Reserved
1. Yan J et al (2013) Isolation and identification of the Causal Pathogens for Kiwifruit bacterial canker
and the isolation of the antagonistic endophytic fungi from kiwifruit in Sichuan, China. Journal of
Agricultural Science, 5(7):262-268.
Product used and cited: Genorise Universal Mini DNA kit, Cat. # GR101077-500
10. Chen J.-W. (2010) Determining the source of equine bloodstains by dinucleotide repeats. J. Forensic Sci.
Product used and cited: Genorise blood DNA extraction kit.
30. Atia T et al. (2015) Azoospermia factor microdeletion in infertial men with idiopathic severe oligozoospermia or
non-obstructive azoospermia. African Journal of Urology. 21:246-253.
Products used and cited: Genorise Blood/Serum DNA Extraction Kits.
42. Chen J-W et al. (2010) Identification of racehorse and sample contamination by novel 24-plex STR
system. Forensic Science International: Genetics 4:158-167.
Products used and cited: Genorise Hair and Urine DNA Extraction Kits.
43. Chen J-W et al. (2014) Identification of sample donor by 24-plex short tandem repeat in a post-race
equine plasma containing dexamethasone. SpringerPlus 3:94.
Products used and cited: Genorise Hair/blood/plasma/urine DNA Extraction kits.
44. Ekonomiky S et al. (2013) Ministerstvo Vnutra Slovenskej Republiky.
Product used and cited: Genorise Hair DNA Extraction Kit 50, cat. GR101048.